First in the history of Africa, MEDECINS AUX TOURS DE LA TERRE (Doctors around the Earth) is the first independent African international organization, medical humanitarian, which provides emergency assistance and aid to those affected by Ebola outbreaks, armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and those excluded from healthcare services.
- Humanitarian Services
- Health & Medical Intervention
- Capacity Building
MEDECINS AUX TOURS DE LA TERRE, MTT (Doctors around the Earth) offers assistance to people, refugees and internally displaced persons and providing them with basic needs as drugs, foods, tents, plastic-mats, blankets, mosquito-nets, water tanks, etc irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation.
Our vision is to make Medecins Aux Tours de la Terre the community's first choice and trusted partner in Africa and beyond, ensuring peace and betterment of daily life is being achieved in crisis hit regions of the world.
To provide quality medical care with compassion, using state of the art technology and innovation.
History of the Organisation
MEDECINS AUX TOURS DE LA TERRE, MTT (Doctors around the Earth) was founded on the 8th of August, 2014 in Abuja - Nigeria by a group of African doctors, including military Doctors retired from the service of the army, Surgeons, Gynecologists, Dentists, Dermatologists, Epidemiologists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Laboratories, Nurses and Midwives, Technicians and Logistics Experts, Scientists, Sanitation and Water Engineers, Administrators, and other related support staffs.
Our aim was to create an independent organization that focuses on providing emergency medicine, quickly, effectively and without impartiality for Ebola outbreak because Ebola has become an issue, crisis of global disease. Onehundred Doctors and Two hundred Nurses and a number of volunteers have contributed a lot in the composition of the organization since it was founded by Dr. Jibrin Ibrahim Kadjiam.
- Monthly welfare outreaches to orphanage homes, health clinics, refugee camps in different cities of the world, thereby bringing a sense of home to the persons affected by hardship of security crisis around them.
- Ramadan food and clothes handout to IDP camps across the North East and Middle belt of Nigeria.
- Offering free medical services to victims of crisis, and those in the society who can not offer standard medical services.
- Partnerships with existing educational, medical and training facilities in Nigeria and abroad for the rehabilitation of displaced victims and returning them home to a safe functioning society where they can be productive members of the society.
Become a Volunteer
To make a difference in someone's life, you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect. You just have to care; start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.Join Us